Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow in the Bluegrass area...

It's been quite a while since my last posting here. We have 3 or 4 inches of snow, about 20 degrees today. This morning a flock of robins arrived, and were feeding on the berries in the small trees in my front yard. It was cloudy then, and I did not get pictures of them. Here's a shot of a few in the neighbor's holly tree this afternoon. The birdhouse, as well as my own, has icycles. And the quirrel was enjoying the seeds I scattered for the other birds.
We made an afternoon jaunt to a farm to attend a stallion open house, which included Team Valor's Visionaire. And here are a couple of scenes I captured from the barn, both manipulated with PhotoImpressions effects. Cloudy enough to not get good shots, but less-than-perfect images can be fun to 'enhance'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get around pretty darn good for an old broad!

Vada said...

Well, gee, thanks!